Saturday, January 10, 2009

A beginning

Finally succumbed and created the blog - like everyone else I have more than enough distractions to keep me away from the things I should be doing. However the thought of having somewhere to post my musings, discoveries, snippets of information and stories has been attracting me for some time ... and so now after Wendy urging me to 'stop putting it off and just do it', I have done so!

This is a space I'd like to use to collect various ideas about creativity, giving in to and following our creative callings. There'll be stories about others, reflections on things I read and see, as well as some thoughts of my own, both from my professional and personal life. I'm not sure where it will go just yet, but here goes!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland SuzieD. SuzieD? SuzieD? I was thinking who is SuzieD? And well it is YOU!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - going great guns so far ... love the colours, profile pic and content ... think I'll become a .... follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gels - not sure I really need something else to do, but at least I now can post my passing thoughts in one place - and i'm in such fine company too!

    ReplyDelete